Real Estate Marketing Coordinator
Apply for this Position
Individuals with Marketing Skills are Often Very Successful as Real Estate Agents. Is Becoming a Real Estate Agent Right For You?
Are Your Marketing Skills Being Underutilized?
Many people find themselves in jobs where their education and skills are not being fully utilized. A few individuals are willing to look beyond traditional marketing positions and consider opportunities with more potential, but most of us are too apprehensive to make this jump. Why does this happen? We're stuck.
Taking Risks to Become Successful
We all know that it is necessary to take risks to accomplish anything significant. If you made the transition from your current marketing job to a real estate position, would you be successful? No one can tell you that with 100% certainty, but we can help you better assess the likelihood of your success with our company.
"Dipping Your Toe" Into the Real Estate Profession
We've spent a great deal of time and resources studying the core capacities and traits of those who are successful as real estate agents inside our company. We're willing to share this information with you in hope of finding individuals who have a high chance of transitioning from your marketing role to a career in real estate.
Would Being a Real Estate Agent Be a Better Fit For You?
Job Responsibilities: (Guarantee - Real Estate Agent)
|Job Title:||Real Estate Agent|
|Company: ||Guarantee Real Estate|
|Location: ||Clovis, CA, USA|
|Position Type: ||Full-time/Part-time|
|Compensation: ||$50,000 - $100,000 (Full Commission)|
|Date Posted: ||Wednesday, July 02, 2014|
Job Requirements: (Guarantee - Real Estate Agent)
- Initiate sales and marketing activities, including phone calls, e-mails, online postings and face-to-face meetings, designed to identify and engage prospective new customers
- Consult with clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking; Offer lists of properties that meet the buyers' needs and financial resources; Act as a midway for negotiations between buyers and sellers
- Team up with escrow companies, lenders, home inspectors, and pest control operators to comply with the terms and conditions of purchase agreements before closing dates
- Support sales of properties through open houses, advertising, networking, and participation in multiple listing services; Present purchase offers to sellers for consideration
- Aid clients in evaluating mortgage options to ensure the best rates and terms
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases
Apply for this Position
- Must be a self-starter, have good communication skills and be able to multi-task
- Administrative and Clerical Skills required to manage files and records; Essential to be computer literate
- Perspective agents must be high-school graduates and at least 18 years of age
- Customer Service Skills necessary to meet the needs of clients and build trusting relationships
- Knowledge of percentages and other basic math concepts. Understanding of economic and accounting principles and practices, the financial markets, banking and the understanding and reporting of financial data
- Sales and Marketing Skills required for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics and sales techniques
Powered by HiringCenter