Real Estate Customer Service Specialist
Apply for this Position
Individuals with Customer Service Skills are Often Very Successful as Real Estate Agents. Is Becoming a Real Estate Agent Right For You?
Are Your Customer Service Skills Being Underutilized?
Many people find themselves in jobs where their education and skills are not being fully utilized. A few individuals are willing to look beyond traditional customer service positions and consider opportunities with more potential, but most of us are too apprehensive to make this jump. Why does this happen? We're stuck.
Taking Risks to Become Successful
We all know that it is necessary to take risks to accomplish anything significant. If you made the transition from your current customer service job to a real estate position, would you be successful? No one can tell you that with 100% certainty, but we can help you better assess the likelihood of your success with our company.
"Dipping Your Toe" Into the Real Estate Profession
We've spent a great deal of time and resources studying the core capacities and traits of those who are successful as real estate agents inside our company. We're willing to share this information with you in hope of finding individuals who have a high chance of transitioning from your customer service role to a career in real estate.
Would Being a Real Estate Agent Be a Better Fit For You?
Job Responsibilities: (Hunt Real Estate - Real Estate Agent)
|Job Title:||Real Estate Agent|
|Company: ||HUNT Real Estate|
|Location: ||Cheektowaga, NY, USA|
|Position Type: ||Full-time/Part-time|
|Compensation: ||$50,000 - $100,000 (Full Commission)|
|Date Posted: ||Thursday, June 26, 2014|
Job Requirements: (Hunt - Real Estate Agent)
- Initiate sales and marketing activities, including phone calls, e-mails, online postings and face-to-face meetings, designed to identify and engage prospective new customers
- Coordinate with escrow companies, lenders, home inspectors, and pest control operators to agree to the terms and conditions of purchase agreements before closing dates
- Encourage sales of properties through open houses, advertising, networking, and participation in multiple listing services; Present purchase offers to sellers for consideration
- Help clients evaluate mortgage options to confirm the best rates and terms
- Make documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases
- Conference with clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking; Provide lists of properties that meet the buyers' needs and financial resources; Act as an midway for negotiations between buyers and sellers
Apply for this Position
- Essential to be a self-starter, have suitable communication skills and able to multi-task
- Perspective agents must be high-school graduates and 18 years of age or older
- Customer service skills required to meet the needs of clients and build trusting relationships
- Must have knowledge of economic and accounting principles and practices, the financial markets, banking and the understanding and reporting of financial data. Also understanding of percentages and other basic math concepts a must
- Skills in the fields of sales and marketing are needed for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics and sales techniques
- Must have excellent administrative and clerical skills in order to manage files and records; Must be computer literate
Powered by HiringCenter