Real Estate Customer Service Specialist
Apply for this Position
Individuals with Customer Service Skills are Often Very Successful as Real Estate Agents. Is Becoming a Real Estate Agent Right For You?
Are Your Customer Service Skills Being Underutilized?
Many people find themselves in jobs where their education and skills are not being fully utilized. A few individuals are willing to look beyond traditional customer service positions and consider opportunities with more potential, but most of us are too apprehensive to make this jump. Why does this happen? We're stuck.
Taking Risks to Become Successful
We all know that it is necessary to take risks to accomplish anything significant. If you made the transition from your current customer service job to a real estate position, would you be successful? No one can tell you that with 100% certainty, but we can help you better assess the likelihood of your success with our company.
"Dipping Your Toe" Into the Real Estate Profession
We've spent a great deal of time and resources studying the core capacities and traits of those who are successful as real estate agents inside our company. We're willing to share this information with you in hope of finding individuals who have a high chance of transitioning from your customer service role to a career in real estate.
Would Being a Real Estate Agent Be a Better Fit For You?
Job Responsibilities: (Prudential Manor Homes - Real Estate Agent)
|Job Title:||Real Estate Agent|
|Company: ||Prudential Manor|
|Location: ||Defreestville, NY, USA|
|Position Type: ||Full-time/Part-time|
|Compensation: ||$50,000 - $100,000 (Full Commission)|
|Date Posted: ||Sunday, June 29, 2014|
Job Requirements: (Prudential Manor Homes - Real Estate Agent)
- Initiate sales and marketing activities, including phone calls, e-mails, online postings and face-to-face meetings, designed to identify and engage prospective new customers
- Discuss with clients the kinds of properties they are seeking; Provide lists of properties that meet the buyers' needs and financial resources; Act as an intermediary for negotiations between buyers and sellers
- Help clients evaluate mortgage options that best match their needs
- Work with escrow companies, lenders, home inspectors, and pest control operators to agree to the terms and conditions of purchase agreements before closing dates
- Participate in open houses and networking events to help promote sales, and participation in multiple listing services
- Create documents such as purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases
Apply for this Position
- Must have excellent administrative and clerical skills to manage files and records; Must be computer literate
- Need to be a self-starter, have good communication skills and be able to multi-task
- Comprehension of percentages and other basic math concepts
- Sales and Marketing Skills required for showing, promoting, and selling products or services
- Must be a high-school graduate and at least 18 years of age
- Customer Service Skills required to meet the needs of clients
Powered by HiringCenter