Real Estate Agent
Apply for this Position
Stark Company Realtors Real Estate Agent: Would Working at Stark Company Realtors in Waunakee Be a Good Fit For You? Find Out Now by Taking the CCI...
Why Do Some Succeed While Others Fail?
Each year, a group of individuals in Waunakee decide to start a new career in real estate sales. Some of these new agents gain traction quickly, naturally connect with the work, and succeed financially. But many, who also spend their valuable time and resources setting up their businesses, struggle to produce even mediocre results.
Core Capacities Predict Success in a Work Environment
Have you ever wondered why this happens? We have. In fact, we have spent a large amount of our own time and resources studying hundreds of our own associates in an attempt to quantify this elusive phenomenon. We've discovered that the key criterion for success in this industry is something called core capacities.
Discover Your Unique "Recipe" of Core Capacities Now
Core capacities are a person's organic talents or natural "wiring." Every person has a unique "recipe" of core capacities that predict his or her propensity to perform certain tasks with success and vital engagement. We would like to give you an opportunity to conduct a 10-minute evaluation that will map your unique recipe of core capacities.
Would Being a Real Estate Agent Be a Better Fit For You?
Job Responsibilities: (Stark Company - Real Estate Agent)
|Job Title:||Real Estate Agent|
|Company: ||Stark Company Realtors|
|Location: ||Waunakee, WI, USA|
|Position Type: ||Full-time/Part-time|
|Compensation: ||$50,000 - $100,000 (Full Commission)|
|Date Posted: ||Wednesday, March 19, 2014|
Job Requirements: (Stark Company - Real Estate Agent)
- Initiate sales and marketing activities, including phone calls, e-mails, online postings and face-to-face meetings, designed to identify and engage prospective new customers
- Meet with perspective buyers to determine the types of properties they are seeking; Offer lists of properties that meet the buyers' needs and financial resources
- Coordinate with escrow companies, lenders, home inspectors, and pest control companies to agree to the terms and conditions of purchase agreements before closing dates
- Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases
- Assist clients in evaluating mortgage options to ensure the best rates and terms
- Manage the use of advertising, open houses, and networking to assist in the selling of homes; Present purchase offers to sellers
Apply for this Position
- Understanding of percentages and other basic math concepts
- Administrative and clerical skills a must in order to manage files and records; Must be computer savvy
- Perspective agents must be high-school graduates and at least 18 years of age
- Customer service skills required to meet the needs of clients and build trusting relationships
- Must have excellent sales and marketing skills which are needed for showing, promoting, and selling homes
- Must possess excellent communication skills, be able to multi-task and be a self-starter
Powered by HiringCenter