Retail Sales Coordinator (Real Estate)
Apply for this Position
Are You in a Retail Sales Position With Limited Potential? Maybe You Should Consider Using Your Talents as a Real Estate Agent.
Finding Opportunity in the Most Unlikely Places
In recent years, many people have shied away from the real estate industry. While much of the negative press has been justified, real estate remains one of the largest components of the economy. Anything this large and complex has niches of opportunity that remain untapped.
Core Capacities Predict Success in a Work Environment
Have you ever wondered why this happens? We have. In fact, we have spent a large amount of our own time and resources studying hundreds of our own associates in an attempt to quantify this elusive phenomenon. We've discovered that the key criterion for success in this industry is something called core capacities.
"Dipping Your Toe" Into the Real Estate Profession
If you're a talented and motivated individual who is willing to work hard and sacrifice for a couple of years, the opportunity for establishing a viable new career outside of the Retail industry is very compelling. Let us help you learn if transitioning into a real estate career is right for you. Click Apply Now to learn more.
Would Being a Real Estate Agent Be a Better Fit For You?
Job Responsibilities: (Stark Company - Real Estate Agent)
|Job Title:||Real Estate Agent|
|Company: ||Stark Company Realtors|
|Location: ||Stoughton, WI, USA|
|Position Type: ||Full-time/Part-time|
|Compensation: ||$50,000 - $100,000 (Full Commission)|
|Date Posted: ||Sunday, March 30, 2014|
Job Requirements: (Stark Company - Real Estate Agent)
- Initiate sales and marketing activities, including phone calls, e-mails, online postings and face-to-face meetings, designed to identify and engage prospective new customers
- Meet with perspective buyers to determine the types of properties they are seeking; Offer lists of properties that meet the buyers' needs and financial resources
- Coordinate with escrow companies, lenders, home inspectors, and pest control companies to agree to the terms and conditions of purchase agreements before closing dates
- Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases
- Assist clients in evaluating mortgage options to ensure the best rates and terms
- Manage the use of advertising, open houses, and networking to assist in the selling of homes; Present purchase offers to sellers
Apply for this Position
- Understanding of percentages and other basic math concepts
- Administrative and clerical skills a must in order to manage files and records; Must be computer savvy
- Perspective agents must be high-school graduates and at least 18 years of age
- Customer service skills required to meet the needs of clients and build trusting relationships
- Must have excellent sales and marketing skills which are needed for showing, promoting, and selling homes
- Must possess excellent communication skills, be able to multi-task and be a self-starter
Powered by HiringCenter